Minor in Possession Attorney in Manhattan, Kansas

Aggressively Protecting Your Child's Rights

In the United States, you need to be over the age of 21 to purchase or possess alcohol legally. When a minor child has been arrested for having alcohol in their possession, it could lead to a very sticky situation that requires a knowledgeable lawyer.

If your minor child has been arrested for the possession of alcohol, it is important that you choose a Riley County juvenile crime attorney to represent you. These charges often carry harsh penalties. Seek a favorable outcome in your case when you contact Douglass Law Office today.

Facing the Reality of a MIP Arrest

If your child is found guilty, they could face very real and very serious penalties which affect their current life and future for years to come. At the Douglass Law Firm, we work hard to help your child fight the charges they are facing and avoid a conviction.

In addition to legal punishments, your child could be facing disciplinary actions from their school and a conviction could affect their ability to uphold a job. Our office is conveniently located close to Kansas State University, making it easy for you or your minor child to come in to meet with a lawyer.

The following are possible penalties of a minor in possession conviction:

  • Possible driver's license suspension
  • Fines and court costs
  • Possible probation and/or jail time

Experienced Riley County Criminal Defense Lawyer

Our Riley County criminal defense attorney has years of experience practicing criminal law and has the dedication and skill your family needs. You cannot afford to hire lesser counsel when your child is facing such a serious offense.

Would you like to set up an initial consultation, free of charge? Call our Riley County criminal defense lawyer now at 785-246-7344.